Sunday, 28 July 2013

Pat's Christmas Card Order Card#3

Morning peeps.  Card 3 of one of my orders.  I may give it a little rest after this one as I do love colouring my images, I don't think the lady would like any of my stamps or digi's.

A5 Portrait



Products Used

Image/bp/sentiment and insert are all from :- Faye Whittaker CD-ROM - Joanna Sheen
Card Stock:- Iridescent Gold Dust
                    White Glitter Card - Limetree Crafts
                    Gold Pearl - Paper Cellar
                    Blue Main - From my stash
Dies:- Snowflake Corner - Style 98238 - Memory Box
          Sleigh - LR0178 - Marianne Designs
          Standard Circles Large - S4-114
          Fleur de Lis Rectangles - S4-317 - Spellbinders
85 Crystal Glitter - Art Institute Glitter (I am afraid the photo doesn't show the glitter card on the sprinkle glitter)
Ribbon - from my stash

Thank you for looking and I hope you are not bored with all these CD-ROM made cards.

8 Challenges Entered
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#164 - Christmas in July
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#150 - Anything Goes
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/ - Use 2 or More Die Cuts
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ - July Challenge - Anything Goes
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Show Us What You Got- Christmas
http://fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#72 - Christmas in July
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/Ch#30 - Anything Goes
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/HIMCR#108 - Christmas in July

Hugs
                                               XXXXXXX

25 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning Cathy. Hugs Rita xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Christmas card, love the diecuts you have used. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathy. I love the image and beautiful detailing
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are #3, #4, #98, #152, and #154.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card Cathy, lovely image.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful Cathy! Love the image and design! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes – Christmas In July Edition" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images Design Team
    SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful card - love Faye Whittaker's images. Thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a wonderfull card for christmas! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card - great use of those diecuts! Thanks for joining us at whoopsi daisy this week and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow… this is gorgeous Cathy! what a sweet image… I love the colour combo and the pretty frame and corner dies! :-)
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog hun...
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the adorable image, the colours and the details.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely, great image. Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Creae.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful Christmas creation. Love the image and the bow is a nice creative touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a stunning project Cathy. Fabulous detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a lovely design. I like how you use lots of die cuts to decorate these cards made of printed images. I love using vintage images for my Christmas cards, and seeing what you do I think I'm going to get me some more Christmas dies...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Cathy. Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

    hugs Amanda
    Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a pretty Christmas card Cathy.
    I must admit, I do love to colour images on my card too x

    hope your keeping well x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet, love the adorable vintage style image and the die cuts are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. when you get home you might want to check back on my posts :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a sweet christmas card Cathy, and love the die cuts
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope you have a lovely break Cathy. Catch up when you get back. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card Cathy I love that vintage image also the wonderful card design, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the snow burst in the corner! Thanks for playing with us at hiding in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete