Friday, 20 October 2017

Spinning a Yarn

Afternoon peeps.  Not very nice here today but then I suppose it is to be expected.  I just didn't want the weather to get bad until after Sunday when it is my enrolment day.  I didn't want to appear in front of the Major like a drowned rat. Lol!!! 

My card today is made with a stamp from the last I have of the series.  You have seen the other two already.

6 x 6 Scalloped Card


Products Used

Stamp :- Spinning a Yarn - 3474K - Margaret Sherry Collection - Penny Black
Sentiment - H.O.T.P.
Promarkers
Adhesive Fabric - Make & Create - The Works

Hugs




10 comments:

  1. Fun cute card, hope Sunday goes well and it stays dry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW love that stamp Cathy (I am an avid knitter and crocheter!)

    Wishing you a fabulous day tomorrow; hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Cathy. Every good wish for Sunday!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, fun image.
    Have a lovely day tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful and super fun card.xx
    Happy sunday.xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy, realised it was you're blog after I pushed the publish button lol.
    Love your wonderful card and the fun image. The die-cut edge looks great too. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great card, Cathy, I think this is my favourite of the Margaret Sherry images - I know quite a few knitters, and this makes me think of them all chatting away!!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely card great image
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photo of you all Cathy and I love your sweet card - have a wonderful weekend - Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete