Monday, 13 November 2017

Hope You Are Not Offended!!!

Hi Folks - I hope this reaches as many of you as possible.  I have a strong suspicion that my Facebook account has been hacked.  I have taken all personal photo's off and really deleted most of my contents on there.  I have changed my password and took it back hopefully to the start and deleted all the different clubs I was linked into as that makes it wide.  I will only be contacting my Stepdaughter and the Salvation Army through it.  I hope no one gets upset.  I will continue through your blogs to make comments.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Cathy. I have tried to make my FB account as secure as I know how but you are always open to hacking on there! Take care lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do FB Cathy but you are right to delete everything :-)

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we understanding, Cathy. It's a shame we all need to be so careful - and I enjoy communication through email and blogs even more than FB! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete